• 이야기해요
    • 알려드려요
    • 사진을 올려요
    • 미로게임도 해요
    • TV속 김녕미로공원
    • 인스타해요
   예림&예지가족과 함께-.
 글쓴이 : 김녕미로공원   조회 : 8,917  작성일 : 14-05-19 12:51  

지난 겨울, 미로공원에 들렸던 예림&예지 가족이 더스틴 교수님과 함께 찍은 사진을 보내왔네요. ^^ 정성이 담긴 편지는 언제나 반갑습니다. ^^
---
I forgot about this photo for a long period and I finally send you in the middle of May!! About 4 months after our family visited the miromaze..!(Wow I was too lazy..)
Sorry, Mr. Dustin.

After the Jeju travel, I returned to my usual life and started the first semester of the second grade in middle school. I have been studying as hard as I can and living a busy life as all the other people do. However, I easily get stressed and tired these days:( I need to get some rest!!)
I wish I can visit Jeju Island again with my family soon after the beginning of summer vacation. I really want to see those cute cats again! There may be many green leaves and flowers, I wonder. I have a goal: escaping the miromaze in 15 minutes without seeing the map(I took over 30 minutes last time although I followed the map;;;). It will be very exciting!!^^
See you soon, Mr. Dustin.

Sincerely, Yelim Chong

김녕미로공원 14-06-21 16:32
답변  
Hi, Yerim and Yeji !!

Many thanks for sending the picture, your many kind words about the Maze and the fact that you are studying hard in school for your future !!
Those kittens you met during your last visit now have 4 more sisters/brothers just 4 weeks old today! We will look forward to seeing you again during summer vacation
. Keep up the good work.

더스틴교수님께서 답글을 남겨 주셨습니다. ^^

it9 it9 it9 it9